These two lovely ladies are genuine best friends. I swear they'll be best friends even as little old ladies, talking in their rocking chairs.
Whether it's a heart-to-heart talk or an extremely goofy late-night chat via skype (they're at different colleges), these two love talking about anything and everything.
Since Chelsea is my gorgeous not-so-little-anymore sister, I have enjoyed watching their friendship the last few years. They're truly there for each other through everything. And they can make ANY situation fun.
Laura contacted me on a recent break from college--when they were both in town for the weekend--and asked me to shoot some photos of these two lovely girls.
Chels and Laura were up for anything--so we snuck around a creepy, "abandoned" building (we're convinced people live inside it though!). My first time at this location, and I like the results.












4 comments:
ash, they're amazing! you did such a wonderful job :) What fun this shoot was! thanks for being amazing--I love what you did!
<3chels
awwww, this post is amazing!!!! i soooo would love for you to do a photoshoot of Bethany and I! that would be awesome! :)
Love! Them and you. Now I want you to take photos of me and my bestie Becky. How crasy is next weekend for you. She's coming for Thankgiving. [winks, wishes and crosses fingers]
As always these were amazing! I totally enjoyed them and they made my heart smile!
Post a Comment