28.3.10

Moving to Africa


What a whirlwind the last few months have been! Despite a chilly winter, I was able to photograph some great senior shoots, family sessions, and other various portrait sessions. Thank you to my wonderful clients who braved the bitter Pennsylvania cold! I'm unable to post every single session to my blog, but I will do my best to update ASAP with some recent Ashley Elizabeth creativity!

See that beautiful little Ugandan boy at the top of this post? That's the header on my Africa blog; I'm moving to Uganda in two and a half months to work with street children. I'll be gone at least 9 months (it's hard to put time limits on God, I'm noticing.)

If you subscribe to this blog, can I ask you to head over to declarehisgloryafrica.blogspot.com and do the same thing? I would love to keep in touch with you all while I'm in Africa.

If you're a senior, an engaged couple, etc and would like a session, please contact me soon.

My calendar is filling up quickly, but I still have spots in April and May.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mike said...

I wish you could do the pictures for me in July!!!
I actually signed on to leave you a message about clothes... Someone just gave me bags of their sons outgrown clothes for Maks, but there are a lot of different sizes so I will have some to go to you too!!