25.1.10

Annie + Ellie [Senior session]

You can't help but smile when you're around these young ladies! Perhaps you remember seeing Annie and Ellie in my post from their older sister's wedding last fall. [You can view those photos here.]

This was my first senior session of twins, and I had a blast. It was a frigid, crisp day in PA. The girls toughed it out, and I was grateful for the time spent with them. Graceful, perky, motivated, stylin!', active, encouraging...just a few adjectives I would use to describe them. They're keeping quite busy during their senior year--juggling friends, school work, basketball, theater, and of course, college-hunting. Enjoy this sample from our session!

First up--Annie!
06
05
09
A few shots of Ellie...
01
04
08
Then we took some time to capture their sisterly bond!
07
03
02

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

Jessica said...

Once again, absolutely beautiful...my fav is the one in her green jacket. You did a fantastic job!

Beth King said...

Fabulous dahling!

Hannah said...

You know that I think this is lovely! Great job!