Isn't this farm property breathtaking? It's home to my church's office, and I greatly appreciate them lending it to me for the evening. And how fun is the chair that I found at a yard sale? I splurged and paid $1 for it ;) Kinda pricey, I know. I've been saving it for months, and I felt like Jen was just the right person to enjoy it! The unique, vintage feel of the chair completely fit Jen's personality and style.
31.5.10
Jennifer [Senior Session]
Genuine...fun-loving....up for anything....confident....spunky....sincere....encouraging. Jen is all these things, and I could tell that just from our session. It was such fun photographing Jen; I knew it'd be a blast, just from our email communication. When my clients get really into a shoot, it makes me giddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
yep--she's awesome! there's not a bad picture in the whole bunch!!
Post a Comment