This couple is crazy about each other—as if I need to tell you that. Isn’t it evident in the photos? I so enjoyed the relaxed, laid-back morning with the bride and groom. They agreed to my “first look” suggestion, and we had a blast strolling along the beach before the ceremony. Though, Amanda had a slight scare when the wind took her veil right off her head and down the cliffs! But Jess saved the day and grabbed it, before it went into the water. Whew. Thanks, Amanda and Adam, for the opportunity to travel to a gorgeous location and capture your love for each other.
And if you're a bride-to-be, take note of the beautiful "I Do" moss letter set. They're hand-made by two talented ladies, Esther and Rachel, who gave me a set to use. In turn, I gave them the photos which they're using to advertise their creations! Click here to see more photos and purchase a set.
Check out the stunning hotel grounds! One of the finest hotels on the island. We stayed here two nights, and it was fabulous.
The bridal party consisted of the bride's sister and the groom's brother. Intimate and special.
One of my favorite shots of the day. The bride and groom in front of the historic house in which they were wed.













3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love these...loved the cropping and awesome angles! You are the best!
HA! Your favorite shot of the day (of us in front of the Fisher House) is also mine and it's currently my desk top wallpaper at work and it's in a picture frame at home! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK!
Wow, what an awesome location for a wedding! I had found a photo in a wedding magazine with moss letters, and I made some with our initials to hang on the church doors for our wedding. They're such a neat idea!
Post a Comment