3.5.10

Josh + Donna [engaged]

I drove away from Josh and Donna's session smiling, with that feeling I get when I just know I've captured some neat moments. Sure enough, I love the photo results and have been bursting to show you all! (I can't wait to work with them again, for their June wedding.)

As soon as I met Josh and Donna, I knew we'd have fun. And we certainly did. They're genuine...easygoing...up for anything (climbing through and under stubborn vines on an abandoned caboose--without complaining! yeah!). Not to mention, their chemistry with each other is adorable. These two both worked the camera, let me tell ya! I believe they're so comfortable and in-love with each other that they almost forgot the camera was there.

Donna shared with me that the moment she laid eyes on Josh several years ago, she knew she wanted him!
Joshua's quiet demeanor, shy smile, and heavy eyes had me intrigued from the beginning. He is my soulmate, stress relief, and guardian...I give all praise and thanksgiving to our God in Heaven for blessing me with such a treasure.

And Josh adores Donna. If you can't tell through the photos, then here is further proof. He says,
Donna has really been a token of God's continuing work in my life and his commitment to my sanctification. She is in some way a tangible realization of Romans 8:28. Like that old star in the East, she constantly and clearly points me to God...I am so blessed to have her in my life.

fb5
fb1
fb8
fb6
Sunsets = romance
fb7
fb9
We walked through European village, which I fell in love with! Such funky, brightly-painted walls
fb2
fb4
fb3
Like I said....chemistry!
fb10

1 comment:

Jessica Showalter said...

aww i love the lollipop/euro village pix! soooo cute!!